Carglass® Greece, a leading company in the field of auto glass repair and replacement, is interested in filling the position: ERP & Applications Administrator
This position maintains the company’s ERP portfolio. That includes administration of ERP system and maintenance of system’s data and operations in accordance with company’s applications.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Responsible for collaboration of system’s webservices with external systems and platforms.
• ERP’s support on business custom procedures.
• Plans, designs & monitors webservices of ERP platform with company’s digital sites & platforms in cooperation with ERP external vendor.
• Consulting internal users to ascertain needs and to ensure that facilities meet user or project requirements of the business.
• Monitoring software platforms for issues (technical, security & business level) in cooperation with the IT team.
• Managing software integrations and webservice interfaces between software platforms.
• Providing user training, support, advice, and feedback regarding the ERP usage with new add-ons and developments.
• Keeping up to date with external vendors agreements and new Developments projects to be applied in company’s day-to-day business processes.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Any relevant degree in information systems.
• Good knowledge of English.
• Based knowledge of Windows server OS Administration, Office 365, Linux OS Administration.
• Experience on:
o At least 3 years of relevant experience for administration of ERP platforms from a business perspective (especially MS-NAV).
o SQL DB maintenance for security and integrity of data.
• Competitive package based on skills and experience.
• Mobile phone
• Private medical and pharmaceutical insurance