Carglass® Greece, a leading company in the field of auto glass repair and replacement, is interested in filling the position of IT/ERP Support Assistant.
Position IT/ERP Support Assistant:
This position provides user support and customer service on company supported computer applications and platforms, with a focus special on company’s ERP system.
Responsibilities of an IT/ERP support person:
- Identify, direct, and resolve requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and digitally.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal or external customers.
- 1st level support on basic company’s ERP system (MS-NAVISION).
- Monitor webservices of ERP platform with company’s digital sites & platforms.
- Follow standard IT department’s procedures.
- Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Redirect issues to appropriate internal Level 2 support (Administrator).
- Prioritize tickets and identify/escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Resolve technical hardware and software issues through guidance of department.
- Log all help desk interactions and track/route issues and requests and document solutions.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff.
- Other duties as reasonably assigned.
- A degree in Information Technology
- Knowledge of Windows server OS, Active Directory, Office 365 (mandatory)
- Knowledge of Navision ERP System (required)
- 3 – 5 years of relevant IT support experience
- Fluent English
- competitive package based on skills and experience
- mobile phone
- private medical and pharmaceutical insurance