Carglass® Greece, a leading company in the field of auto glass repair and replacement, is interested in filling the position of IT/ERP Support Assistant.
Position IT/ERP Support Assistant:
This position provides user support and customer service on company supported computer applications and platforms, with a focus special on company’s ERP system.
Responsibilities of an IT/ERP support person:
- Identify, direct, and resolve requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
- Provide exceptional support services to internal users.
- 1st level support on company’s ERP system (MS-NAV)
- Follow standard IT department’s procedures.
- Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Redirect issues to appropriate Level 2 support (Administrator) and external
- providers’ support teams.
- Prioritize ticketing system’s user requests and identify/escalate/prioritize situations requiring urgent attention.
- Resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Provide support on PCs – Mobile Phones – Tablets – Printers following guidelines from external vendors in a daily basis.
- Log all help desk interactions and track/route issues and requests and document solutions.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff.
- Other duties as reasonably assigned.
- Management of IT process checks based on Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly checklists for company’s infrastructure.
- Management of daily tasks and backups.
- Any relevant degree on information systems from university or college
- Knowledge of Windows server OS, Active Directory, Office 365
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
- 2-3 years of relevant IT support experience
- Fluent English
- competitive package based on skills and experience.
- mobile phone
- private medical and pharmaceutical insurance